BOOKING AVAILABLE FOR ALL SCHOOLS RACE EVENTS THIS WINTER SEASON
British Schoolgirls Races – Flaine – 23-26 Jan 2016
British Schoolboys Races – Wengen – 23-26 Jan 2016
BISS Alpine Champs – Pila – 27 Feb-1 Mar 2016
Interschools Challenge – Les Houches – 5-8 Mar 2016
Aiglon Cup Challenge – Villars – 9-11 Mar 2016
Training and race support available for all of these events. Full package available for the BISS Alpine Champs.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.orgBooking Link for all Alpine Schools Events
On the back of the successful BISS Racing Indoor Champs, the BISS Alpine Champs will be run in Pila, Valle D’Aosta, in northern Italy at the end of February.
The resort is great for this event with a package set up with excellent local hotel La Chance for half board accommodation. The hotel is also the venue for race managers meetings and the prize giving buffet dinner on the final night.
The proposed schedule of events is below:
- Friday 26th – teams/schools arrival and welcome drinks/dinner
- Saturday 27th – Training with Coaches from Impulse Racing* – Resort familiarisation for teachers.
- Sunday 28th – – Training with Coaches from Impulse Racing*
- Monday 29th – Giant Slalom Race for all age groups followed by Parallel event (head to head) for both school teams and individuals.
- Tuesday 30th – Slalom race for U14 age groups and above with a Kombi race for U12 age groups and below.
- Tuesday evening – Prizegiving buffet dinner.
- Wednesday – AM depart.
*Coaches are all qualified and experienced with many having raced at national or international level.
The package includes: Return airport transfers, half board hotel accommodation, lift passes, training – £795 per person
For teachers/parents the package includes all above with the exception of the training at £525 per person
Free places are available for teachers/parents at a ratio of 1 per 8 full paying trainees.
Race entry is £70 per person for all of the events.
Training and race support is available exclusive of the package for those that wish to organise their own transport and accommodation.